★★★★ The owner just moved an exsisting lebanese resturant a few doors down to this corner plot....
pros; 1. Food is clean,
2. owners are practasing muslims
3. prayer area provided if asked
4. OPEN AREA AT FRONT TO SMOKE SHESHA- thus not against the new smoking laws
5. Owners are strict and do not allow little "rude boys"/trouble makers in
cons; 1. Gets very croweded on Saturday night.
2. Seating is not enough
3. More like a giant cafe than resturant...
Conclusion - great place for shesha.. Posted on May 28, 2007